Who am I?
I'm an individual with an international background. I grew up in five different countries, and speak three languages fluently. I have a BA in Advertising Management and Brand Management, and an MSc in Corporate Brand Management. Since 2008, I have worked in the field of Marketing and Public Relations in four different sectors in Kuwait - aviation, investment banking, automotive, and education.
Date of Birth – 30.09.1986
English – Fluent (written and spoken)
French – Fluent (written and spoken)
Arabic – Fluent (spoken), semi-fluent (written)
Italian – conversational
1997 – 2002 – Casablanca American
School, Casablanca, Morocco (Middle & High School)
2002 – 2004 – American Cooperative
School of Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia (High School)
2004 – 2007 – Manchester Metropolitan
University, Manchester, United Kingdom (University - Bachelor's Degree)
2010-2011 – Brunel University, London, United Kingdom (University - Master's Degree)
I also have
What do I seek?
The next big challenge. I'm looking for an environment that will challenge & nurture me, critique me & commend me. I want to move to an overseas setting that removes me from my comfort zone, and at the same time inspires me to push myself. I'm in search of a place that's dynamic, multifaceted, and doesn't shy away from new ideas. I know no organisation is perfect, but I know that some are better matches than others.
Where have I been?
UNITED AVIATION (Kuwait)
MARKETING / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (NOVEMBER 2007 - MAY 2008)
• Preparation and execution of teaser, advertising campaign for our brand’s introduction.
• Liaising with media agencies (Promoseven and Microsolutions) to ensure proper execution of projects
• Providing creative direction for the design of uniform accessories (badges, pins, nametags, etc)
• Making sure the amenity kits, safety cards, gift items, stationary, menus are well designed, ordered, and implemented
KAMCO - KIPCO Asset Management Company (Kuwait)
SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE (JUNE 2008 – MAY 2013)
During my tenure at KAMCO, I oversaw the redevelopment of the corporate identity which included:
- Corporate website and Company Profile
- Helping create concept and layout of television and print media
- Coordinating with media agency to finalize media plan and execute Rebranding campaign (television, outdoor, and newspapers)
- Conducted in house workshop for employees
- Stationary and giveaways
- Helped start and maintain the company’s Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Rewrote the Marketing Section of the Company Policies and Procedures Handbook
- Created the company newsletter
- Reviewing, editing, & proofreading all of the company’s English communications (press releases, website, corporate profile, product leaflets and brochures, Wikipedia page, etc - June 2008 until November 09)
- Setting up interviews from different media outlets with relevant managers
- Writing all of the company’s English communications (from November 2009)
• Creating the material for all of the company’s financial ads, and internal CSR ads
MUTAWA ALKAZI (Kuwait)
(MARKETING MANAGER – MAY 2013 – SEPTEMBER 2014)
• As Marketing Manager, I oversaw a team of 4 employees in various aspects of marketing including branding, PR, market research, and advertising of 4 different Chinese car brands (GAC, BAIC, DFM, and GAC GONOW)
• My responsibilities included -
GULF UNIVERSITY for SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY
(SENIOR PR SPECIALIST – FEBRUARY 2015 – PRESENT)
As a Senior PR Specialist, I report directly to the PR Director and am second in command of a team of 5 full time employees, and 5 student workers & interns
Visual & Performing Arts
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 8/23/16, 7:49 AM