"Take some time to invest in relationships, the return is unpredictable but always underestimated."
[ 1 hour crash course ]
Create a predictable and scalable sales funnel
Step 1: Open your email (subject)
* Subject lines are key; focus 80% on them, 20% on content
* Write like a human (no caps, no marketing speak)
* Be personal & brief (use names, test questions?)
* Raise curiosity
* Deliver what you promise
Step 2: Read your email (content)
* Be personal & brief (no longer than 2 paragraphs)
1) Who is this?
2) Why should I keep reading?
3) What is the value for me?
4) Is this credible?
5) What are the next steps?
Step 3: Respond to your email (call to action)
* Every email needs a strong call to action
* Make it creal that you're talking to me
* Eliminate decisions / complexity / choice
* Click this link or/and hit reply and answer my request/question
Step 4: Follow up
* What's your follow up strategy? (before sending the 1st email)
* Personal: binary - Yes/No. I follow up till I get a result
* Automated: 4-6 follow ups
* Tool: Prospect.io, Streak.com, Followup.cc, Mixmax
How to get almost anyone's email address
* LinkedIn (for in depth profile info)
* Prospect.io, LeadIQ.io, Email Hunter, LeadFuze
* Rapportive (test email syntax variations)
Cold Email 2.0 (Predictable Revenue, Aaron Ross)
* 1-2 levels above your decision maker
* Very brief
* Ask for referral down in the org
* 10-30% success rate
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 4/24/16, 1:16 PM