what are some rules of bobsleigh
1. 2 to 4 people can be in a sled
2. track must be made so speeds between 80 and 100km/h can be reached in the first 250 metres
3.two man bobs cannot way more than 390 kg for men and 340 for women
4. four man bobs plus equipment and crew cant weigh more than 630kg
5. two man bobs must weigh at least 170kg without crew
6. four man bobs must weigh at least 210kg without crew
how to play bobsleigh
you play bobsleigh with 2 to 4 people one person runs the sled down the first part of the ice track to gain momentum when they have enough speed the runner hops in and the team has to race to the finish to beat the others
Bobsleigh originated in St. Moritz Switzerland in the year 1882
"Bobsleigh at the 2002 Winter Olympics." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 14 Apr. 2016.
"Bobsleigh." BBC News. BBC, 09 Feb. 2010. Web. 14 Apr. 2016.
"Bobsleigh Games,Bobsleigh Rules,Bobsleigh Awards,Bobsleigh Equipments | Edubilla.com." Edubilla.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Apr. 2016.
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 4/12/16, 3:15 PM