Youth and Government
What You Need to Know
Money raised goes directly to reducing your cost for State Conference.
Each member is required to raise a minimum of $150 but it's going to be super easy. Here's how...
2. Use the wording on the flyer to explain what YaG does, focusing on "training future leaders." Show them the Levels of Sponsorship and explain that their name or logo will be on the back of our club shirts as sponsors.
3. Once they have chosen a level of sponsorship, have them choose a t-shirt size (for the complimentary club shirt they will receive). Let them know the t-shirts will be delivered to them before Thanksgiving.
4. Fill out information on the bottom of the form. If they a logo instead of just their name on the shirt, write this on the sheet and ask them to email the logo to me at the address listed at the bottom of the form.
6. You are required to get AT LEAST $150 in sponsorships, but if you get more that is wonderful. It will just help reduce our out-of-pockets costs for state.
7. Your $150 in sponsorships (forms and checks) is due to Ms. Zimmerman by Monday, November 1.
8. If you have questions, need help, or are confused about anything, see Ms. Zimmerman in the library ASAP.
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 10/18/16, 3:10 PM