By: Anthony and Connor
What are the risk and behaviors for the disease?
- It inflames your intestines
- Can effect digestive system anywhere from mouth to anus
- Frequent within men and women in early 20's but can effect any age
- Remission is possibly
- The disease is more common in relatives of patients
What are the symptoms of the disease?
- Pain in the right side of the abdomen
- Mimics the appendicitis pain
- Blood in diarrhea
- Tears in the anal tissue
- Infections in the anus
What kind of treatments can you get for this disease?
- Medications that suppress body immunity
- Low fiber diet recommended
- Use of antidiarrheal
What are prevention tips?
- Hard to prevent
- Mostly runs in families
- Can take medication to control it
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 11/28/16, 7:31 PM