What are we going to look at?
- team fun facts
- the team members
- awesome team projects
- both team members make quizzes for us to take
- Simon's quizzes are generally policy base
- keeps the team sharp on popular topics
- Pawel's quizzes are for fun focused around games
- Gives us all a chance to geek out!
- Adventure team building
- Breaking the da vinci code in Cork city
- Solved puzzles and clues to progress
- Great time was had by all.
- Initiative by Mica to help improve tech support
- Picks a popular topic
- Has great metaphors to help explaining things to customers.
- Expanded further than our team to help many.
- We really wanted to drive our focus on Upserve.
- Started tracking our upserves on our team board
- Driving each week to better the previous week
- Really gave focus to the team and we improved greatly.
- Drive team engagement
- Review team members work in team meetings
- See what a great job team members are doing
- Gave us greater visibility into each others work
- Detailed sculptures
- Entrance to 5th floor
- Race emblems on the roof of the atrium, ongoing
- Drove initiative to give everyone cake!
- Took note of everyones favourite cake and birth date
- Brings the perfect cake along to celebrate.
- Spend time together and share culture
- Cook meals for team mates
- Spend time together outside of work time.
- Introduce some team members to a new game
- Great time learning and playing together
- Practice interviews and interview technique
- Prepare for future positions
- Great learning process
- Present team stats.
- Multimedia! Team board/email/team meeting
- Improve visibility and have focus on how we are doing.
Treasure hunt with Elise Starseeker
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 4/14/16, 2:42 PM