- This book fits into multiple genres
- Fiction, science fiction, fantasy, action and adventure, romance, and others.
- The different genres that are included can be seen throughout the book.
- There are parts of the book where there is peace and quite, creating a fantasy feeling.
- There are also parts that are exciting, action packed, and dangerous.
- No matter what part of the book you are reading, it is always very descriptive and helps the reader understand what is happening and how the characters feel.
- This descriptive style lets the reader immerse themselves in the reading.
- The story is told in first person by a girl named Katniss.
- The first person view allows readers to connect on a more personal level with the character.
- I would recommend this book to 6th-8th graders
- There is some background knowledge of vocabulary that is needed to understand the text.
- The Hunger Games is the first book in a trilogy.
- Must start with this one because they go in chronological order.
- The author of this book is Suzanne Collins.
- Born 1962
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Started as television writer for children's shows.
- Wrote another series about Gregor the Overlander.
- Her Hunger Games series was turned into a set of motion pictures.
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 10/10/16, 10:53 AM