Applications for GP
I am doing a research on Google Play Store, Appbrain and I Tunes.
Let's see the results :
Browsing with AppliQuest
- Automatically refined proposals based on the user's choice,
- The results are classified,
- Games and wallpapers are available on request and do not mix with other results.
Quelques données sur les App
- One and a half million applications !
- Users choose blind applications : 12 of 35 apps are never used,
- Find the best apps from the long tail (institutional apps are misclassified = no SEO effort),
- Results pages are saturated with games.
Search for useful applications remains tedious.
Who are we ?
Alain Loisel et Rémi Dionisi
Alain Loisel is research engineer in NLP and Rémi Dionisi is engineer Front and Back.
Complementary and efficient team !
Integration of Big Data and Text Mining technologies
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 3/9/16, 9:43 AM