Customer journey map
One basic definition
Usual Interpretation of a relationship between a customer and a product over time and across channels
The different steps
1. Review goals for the product
2. Gather researchs: customer interview, customer surveys, competitive intelligence, social medias, web analytics...
3. List touchpoints of the customer and the related channels
4. Conduct an empathy map
5. Brainstorm with lenses
6. Create an affinity diagram
7. Stretching the cutomer journey
8. Refine and digitize
Basic tools, my favorite ones
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 4/13/16, 8:24 PM