THIS PRESENTATION IS MADE BY :
ROSARY BEATRICE P. LIBRANDA
JOHN MICHAEL R. RAMOS
MYKA G. ALPAY
MELISA O. ESQUILLO
WELCOME TO BUNKR APPLICATION
CAN YOU IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT TEACHERS ? :(
WHAT IS A TEACHER?
7 REASONS TEACHERS WERE GREAT!
1. Teachers can say everything without saying anything at all. Experienced teachers have perfected the use of the facial expression, and can say anything to a student with just a glance. With a unique eyebrow lift, a student (or an entire class) can understand “be quiet,” “be sensitive,” or “nice work.”
2. Teachers care. Teachers love every student in their class, even the ones that are hard to love, and sometimes especially the ones that are hard to love.”
3. Teachers are positive. They know the work is challenging, but they’ve accepted the task and know they can be an amazing teacher because their attitude is great and no one can tell them they can’t do something.
4.Teachers work hard. They don’t show up and sit behind a desk. They stand all day, talk all day, think all day, interact all day, and learn all day. The corporate world may not get it, but teachers are busy people. Returning emails and phone calls are luxuries our days may not afford. But the important stuff- the teaching- that’s getting done.
5. Teachers know how to take charge. Teachers have no trouble being the center of attention while making students laugh and learn. They know how to be the boss even using just a small movement or sound.
6. Teachers are creative. They can help students learn something a million different ways, with any object, at any time in any place. The hallway, the playground, and the even the lunchroom are places where important lessons and connections take place.
7.Teachers are organized. They plan lessons sometimes a year in advance. The room is organized, the desk is in order, and the plan is clear for the day because they’ve made sure of it.
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 4/22/16, 6:23 AM