MAC N' JESUS
- all of your memories are stored in your brain
- brain wants to do two things:
survive and conserve calories
- In order to survive it does the least amount of work
20 My son, pay attention to what I say;
turn your ear to my words.
21 Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;
22 for they are life to those who find them
and health to one’s whole body.
23 Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.
24 Keep your mouth free of perversity;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips.
25 Let your eyes look straight ahead;
fix your gaze directly before you.
Which Dog Are You Feeding?
1. Why should you guard your heart? ________
2. Why is following this instruction so difficult today? How can you improve on guarding your heart?________
3. Can you think of a time when you failed to guard your heart and you paid the consequences? ______
Practice the Truth:
"Do not conform..."
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 4/27/16, 2:03 PM