The Instagram Clinic
Presented by @hurtingbombz
What is Instagram?
How does IG work for businesses?
Call it a "visual CV"
IG v Snapchat v LinkedIn v FB
So how do I get more a more connected feed?
What makes a feed appeal to consumers?
What problems will I encounter?
- Advance planning
- Creating a storyline
- What is my product and what kind of people am I trying to appeal to?
"The Big Picture"
Maximal v Minimal
To flatly or not to flatlay?
3. Who do I follow?
Influencers v Celebs
### Find the "hashtag within a hashtag" ###
5. Location Tags
- Exploring locales and venues
6. Post Timing and Being "Strategic"
What is the best time to post?
Is it always best to post "live"?
7. Apps for Editing Photos
- Mastering a camera - keep it simple!
8. Comment Constructively
- Be respectful when you engage
9. Delete Delete Delete
- Shape the feed
- Make everything at the top be as good as it can be - one look might be all you get.
10. Patience and Tenacity
- Do I need a social media manager?
- External help
12. Have Fun!
- Participate in WHPs, local competitions
- Reach out and collaborate today!
- Shooting tips...
Please follow me @hurtingbombz
And our spaces @thekandid
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 10/6/15, 7:23 PM