The first Food VR start-up
The problem about online shopping
- The online shopping experience is not
as good as an in-store experience
- More and more online competitors,
need for differentiation
Virtual Reality can help
- Until now : technologic issues
- Mask too big
- Poor quality of the video
- But VR is evolving...
...And Cool Hobo has cracked a solution
- First Food VR start-up : boxes with food and VR mask
- Long-term : Marketplace based on VR. Help western brand implementing into China through VR.
People love it
- Positive reviews on the first boxes
- Virtual reality experience
- 2% retention rate
- Early adopter : 0,1%
- 30/40 years old
- >30 000 yuans
- Or Millenials
- No direct competitors
- Market Leaders for VR : Alibaba, HTV Vive, ...
Adaptive & growingly cash-consuming Business Model
- The consulting agency: Help European brands developing, B2B Business, Premature
- The boxes: A travel and cultural experience, smart business model, breakeven point: 200 boxes,
2 main difficulties
- A food platform with virtual reality: Pioneers,
Revolution, Goal: B2B & B2C model
LOIC KOBES & FLORIAN GARRIGUES
"An idea is just an idea, it's destined to evolve"
- Prior experience in China
- Network built in China
- Chinese speaking
"The most reliable team to convince investors"
- 11 members
- 2 Chinese co-founders
- Shanghai : Sales & Business Development
- Shenzhen : High-tech, Design and Social Media
- Educating the customers to VR
- Shortage of cash
- Imposing CoolHobo’s brand and platform
Being an international entrepreneur in China
- Before the firm can be chinese, it must think chinese...
- Penetrate the "Chinese Internet"
- Act yourself - No Government aids
- Before being global, think global
- Think big but start small
- Stay hungry & foolish
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 11/24/16, 10:06 AM