1. Glue the KWL chart into your social studies notebook
2. Work with the students at your table or independently to complete the K and W sections of the chart
K = Facts you already know about Egypt
W= What you want to know about Egypt
3. Be prepared to listen and share
The ancient Egyptians were great builders. They used simple tools to create many enormous structures that are still standing today. Get ready to be amazed!
Your tour guide,
The Great Pyramids
The Great Sphinx
What would we see if we traveled to Egypt today?
1. Go on a Google Trek to find out! (left)
2. Watch a video by following the link! (below)
Yesterday you learned all about the geography of Egypt. Now you know about Egypt's famous architecture. Let's put it all together!
1. Work with the students at your table or independently to complete the L section of the KWL chart
L= Facts you learned about Egypt from today's lesson
2. Be prepared to listen and share
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 11/12/16, 3:22 PM