Communication Strategy for Social Media
Skills to Build Communication Strategy
Creativity/Thinking Outside the Box
Follow Up/Follow Through
Who do you have?
Who do you want?
Why should they care?
How do you get them?
Who are they?
What do they do?
Why should they care about your organization?
Where are they and where do they find you?
How do you convert them into a client or a fan?
Different messages for different markets?
1. Give Gifts or Incentives to Encourage Responses
2. Use Emotional Triggers to Create Authentic Connections
3. Partner With Trusted Authorities to Build Credibility
Rule of Thirds
1/3 Delight- Bringing Value
1/3 Calls to Action
How Often Should You Post?
Planned and Measured Posts on Various Streams
16 Weeks- 90X16=1440
Skills to Make Great Content
2. Technical Writing
3. Graphic Design
5. Social Media Research
6. Social Media List Managers
7. Content Aggregators
Skills to Make Sure Great Content is Impacting
2. Keyword Optimization
3. Search Engine Optimization
6. Content Calendar/Planning and Organization
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 8/23/16, 9:35 AM