My sport is rowing. The country I got for it is Poland.
Rowing first began in 1430 B.C
The first race was 1835-1851
The sport is played by 6 lanes. Its a 2000 meter or about 1.25 miles and every 500 meter are marked. other boats can cross over but they cant mess up other members. The boats are held so they don't have a false start but they only get one false start.
There are many heats and they have a semi finals to declare the winner. The losers in the first heats get to compete each other again. To get a chance in the semi finals
There are 6 people involved in a game at a time. The length of the game is undetermined it depends on what happens during the game an accident or if someone is slow or fast. The time is about
The length of the game depends on the course and then the rowers. If it takes a long time or a short time to row or if the course is long or short.
The dimension is very hard to come of. It fits 6 row boats and then the field is 2000 meters until the finish line.
The tactic is your mind. Rowing is just not a core workout or arms its a strategy in your mind. At any sport you practice you always think of the least thing and you to get first when you come for the time to compete you might do a little worse.
They need oars to row with to move. They need boats to move so they gild the water. They also need sculls to hook all four oars to. The boat has four oars to move fast in.
Poland participates in amateur rowing leagues as well as the Olympics.
It has changed a lot over time. It used to be a exercise but now its a game. They also used to play it inside. The rules were simpler. They didn't have a lot of safety. Now we wear helmets and pads on our shoulders and knees. Then they had nothing.
The map is the dimensions its played the colors are the people.
* "Sport Clubs in Various European Countries." Google Books. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Apr. 2016. <https://books.google.com/books?id=NIun5IoCiOIC&pg=PA171&lpg=PA171&dq=where%2Bdid%2Bthe%2Bsport%2Browing%2Boriginated%2Bin%2Bpoland&source=bl&ots=dNXlGC-wIu&sig=Ab6Ttc2SdbAeoMU7R9nejxchCPI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQvMLKhIzMAhXIOz4KHSFdCJgQ6AEIOzAF#v=onepage&q=where%20did%20the%20sport%20rowing%20originated%20in%20poland&f=false>.
* "Finally, Poland Has Invented a Sport Combining Tug-of-War and Rowing." FanDuel Insider Finally Poland Has Invented a Sport Combining TugofWar and Rowing Comments. N.p., 26 Mar. 2015. Web. 13 Apr. 2016. <https://www.fanduel.com/insider/2015/03/26/finally-poland-has-invented-a-sport-combining-tug-of-war-and-rowing/>.
* "Search." Author/Historian Returns to His First Love: Coaching Crew. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Apr. 2016. <http://rowingevolution.com/search/node/rowing%20rules>.
*"2D & 3D Views for Your Rowing Events - GPS Tracking, with Timing and Ranking." GeoRacing. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Apr. 2016. <http://www.georacing.com/aviron/>.
* "Crew." Competitive Advantage: Mental Toughness. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Apr. 2016. <https://www.competitivedge.com/catalog/crew>.
* "Rowing (sport)." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 21 Apr. 2016. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowing_(sport)>.
"Why Rowing Is the Ultimate Test of the Body." RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Apr. 2016. <http://www.kpmoran.com/blog/2014/11/12/why-rowing-is-the-ultimate-test-of-the-body>
* "History of Rowing Sports." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 21 Apr. 2016. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rowing_sports>..
"History of Rowing Sports." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 21 Apr. 2016. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rowing_sports>.
Please use Google Chrome to obtain the best export results.
Public - 4/11/16, 4:45 PM